Journal of Information Technology Management (JITM) is open access and a peer-reviewed quarterly journal devoted to the field of IT Management with the aim of developing administration knowledge, identifying the management problems in organizations and presenting the solutions. The submitted papers will be published after a special review as well as the approval of the editorial board.The journal was established by the Faculty of Management, the University of Tehran in ۲۰۰۹. The honorable professors and researchers are highly appreciated if they visit this site, register, submit and set up their papers based on authors' guidelines. Therefore, visiting in person or calling the journal office are not recommended, so all connections with authors and honorable reviewers are done through the website.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. A Modified UTAUT Model for Hospital Information Systems Geared Towards Motivating Patient Loyalty FullText
2. Assessment of E-Learning Readiness in the Primary Education Sector in Libya: A Case of Yefren FullText
5. A New Mechanism to Improve the Detection Rate of Shilling Attacks in the Recommender Systems FullText
7. The Effect of COVID-۱۹ on Information Technology (IT) Marketing and Digital Business in Global Market FullText
9. A Literature Review of Technology Adoption theories and Acceptance models for novelty in Building Information Modeling FullText
10. Sentiment Analysis of Tweets Using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques Based on Term Frequency FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات