International Journal of Architecture and Urban Development (IJAUD) is an open access, peer-reviewed publication covering architecture, urbanism, and built environment studies. IJAUD is quarterly published by Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran, and receives NO PUBLICATION FEE from foreign authors. The journal aims at establishing a bridge between theory and practice in the fields of architectural and design research, urban design, urban planning, urban development, and built environment studies. A broad outline of the journal scope includes high-quality original research papers, review papers, short communications, case and technical reports and notes to the editor. According to the English Journal Citation Reports (JCR) in ISC, the average impact factor of IJAUD is ۰.۱۴۳. The title is also a member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Evaluation the Role of Factors Affecting the Feasibility of Urban Development Plans through Structural Equation Model (A Case Study in Shiraz City) FullText
4. An Assessment of Indoor Air Quality and Thermal Comfort in Educational Spaces (Case Study: Girls High Schools in Arak, Iran) FullText
6. Investigation of the Effect of Urban Public Spaces on Human Behavior (Case study: Vali Asr s.t in Tehran) FullText
7. Sense of Place and Place Attachment FullText
9. The Alleys in the Central Business District of Kampala: Uses and Implications for Urban Renewal FullText
10. Studying the Effect of Accessibility and Vitality on Urban Space Efficiency in Iran (Case Study: Hamadan City) FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات