The Iranian Journal of Applied Language Studies (IJALS) was already from the first issue (Spring and Summer ۲۰۰۹) approved by the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology as a Scientific Research Journal. This decision was based on the high scientific quality of the first issue as well as on the board of editors, which consists of eminent scholars from recognised universities in different parts of the world. The fact that this journal is published in cooperation with the Linguistics Society of Iran, one of the leading organs for linguistic research in this country, as well as Uppsala University, one of the main centers for research on Iranian Languages in Europe, was also decisive in the evaluation.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
4. In Keeping with New Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) Trends: From Planning to Applying a Viable Rubric to Assess Quality of Literary Translation FullText
5. Investigating the Effect of Self-, Peer-, and Teacher Assessment in Second Language Writing over Time: A Multifaceted Rasch Approach FullText
6. The Effect of Using English Songs on Speaking Ability of Iranian Pre-school Students in Kerman FullText
9. Learners’ Engagement in Meaning Negotiation and Classroom Interaction as a Function of Their Perceptions of Teachers’ Instructional Communicative Behaviors FullText
10. A Comparative and Contrastive Study on the Meaning Extension of Color Terms in Persian and English FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات