Journal of Zoonotic Diseases is an authoritative, peer-reviewed journal providing basic and applied research on diseases transmitted to humans by invertebrate vectors or non-human vertebrates. The Journal publishes original research and review articles focusing on all aspects of zoonotic diseases including geographic, seasonal, and other risk factors that influence the transmission, diagnosis, management, and prevention of this group of infectious diseases, and identifies global trends that have the potential to result in major epidemics.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Effects of supplementation of vitamin E and selenium during late gestation on milk somatic cells count and incidence of retained placenta in dairy cows FullText
3. Prevalence and risk factors of Brucella infection in sheep and goats in the Sistan region by PCR method FullText
5. Epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance of pathogenic E. coli in chickens from selected poultry farms in Zambia FullText
7. Paratyphoid infection caused by Salmonella Typhimurium in a pigeon flock (Columbia livia) in Iran FullText
8. Comparison of a Nucleic Acid Sequence-based Amplification (NASBA) and real-time reverse transcriptase PCR methods for detection of Toxoplasma gondii in rat blood samples FullText
10. A study on histopathological changes due to zoonotic nematodes in sheep in Ilam province, Iran FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات