Archives of Breast Cancer (ABC) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles on all aspects of breast cancer research, including the pathophysiology, prevention, early detection, diagnosis, treatment, molecular and cellular biology, genetics, epidemiology, psychological issues, rehabilitation and quality of life. Although the main focus of the journal is breast cancer, some important topics among benign breast diseases and breast health such as breastfeeding will be considered for publication.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
2. Accurate Detection of Breast Cancer Metastasis Using a Hybrid Model of Artificial Intelligence Algorithm FullText
3. Synchronous Idiopathic Granulomatosis Mastitis and Breast Cancer: A Case Report and Review of Literature FullText
4. Spindle Cell Carcinoma of the Breast: A Case Report Representing Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Intervention, and Outcome FullText
7. Comparison of Clinicopathological Characteristics and Outcome of Inflammatoryand Non-inflammatory LocallyAdvanced Breast Cancer: A Study in Iran FullText
9. Religious, Cultural, and Social Beliefs of Iranian Rural Women about Breast Cancer: A Qualitative Study FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات