Journal of Data Analytics is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal on data in science, with the aim of enhancing data transparency and reusability. The Journal of Data Analytics (JDA) brings together thought leaders, researchers, industry practitioners, and potential users of data science and analytics, to develop the field, discuss new trends and opportunities, exchange ideas and practices, and promote transdisciplinary and cross-domain collaborations. This journal supports scholarly articles in areas related to data science such as data mining, data analysis, big data, IoT, blockchain technology and other related disciplines in a variety of industrial and academic sectors. This journal is published bi-quarterly by ISNet International Publications.
مقالات مهم ژورنال از کلیه شماره ها (بیشترین دریافت)
1. Investigating the dimensions, components, and key indicators of the use of big data in the health industry FullText
2. Investigation of IoT applications in supply chain management with fuzzy hierarchical analysis FullText
4. Big data based on IoT in the agriculture industry: developments, opportunities, and challenges ahead FullText
6. The role of big data in digital transformation FullText
9. Internet of Things for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software: Opportunities and Benefits FullTextمشاهده همه مقالات